Tuesday, August 17, 2010

ABBOTT BORN ENGLAND, GILLARD BORN WALES, CHOOSE AN AUSTRALIAN BORN THIS SATURDAY

I'm a proud woman born in Australia, 1st generation Australian! I've lived in outback Australia when I was a kid, I've lived up North, I lived on the East coast and I live on the South coast now. I am glad as a woman I'm understanding that this choice to vote doesn't come down to gender its about who will be the best Leader for our country, Australia needs an Australian that was born HERE an Australian that knows how to communicate with other Australians!!!! I'm writing this blog in the hope that some see and understand that this election campaign is an OVERSEAS circus. Australia's HISTORY is FADED enough already, and now we have 2 main candidates running to be the new Leader of Australia, who were NOT even born HERE!!!!! WHAT A JOKE!!!!! Hey don't get me wrong, I'm all 4 multiculturalism, I love it! But we have to understand the importance of having someone running our country that has a history here, someone who was born here! If we vote either Abbott or Gillard, what's gonna happen to Australia's History then???? Australia as we know it will go down the tubes if we Australians vote a person in that wasn't born in this land. We gonna lose our HISTORY even more and we are going to lose our own LAID BACK way of life and we gonna lose DIRECTION! 2 candidates shouting we have 2 STOP the boats, when the IRONY is they probably arrived by BOAT themselves!! Get smart please think 1st. Peace n Good Karma 4 now n Later me ta U Ard Q!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
hit counter
hit counter